Welcome to Hidden Creek Farms recipe collection. Here you will find our ever growing collection of family recipes using our very own farm fresh products.
Homemade Organic Ranch Dressing
Fresh Ranch Dressing
- 1 whole organic egg
- 1 cup light tasting olive oil light or extra light
- 1 Tbsp Rice,Cider or Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tsp Chives
- 1 Tsp Parsley
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tsp Chopped Garlic
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 2-4 Tsp Water, milk, almond or coconut milk
- Add egg and oil into a wide mouth jar and blend with an immersion blender. add in vinegar. It will become Thick and creamy white. This is a basic mayo and the base to your ranch.
- Add in all the spices to the jar and the milk or water of your choice. You can add more if you would like it a thinner consistency. Store in a air tight container for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- Use any fresh herbs you have on hand to change the flavor and make it your own dip! Fresh cilantro is great in this as well for a Mexican dish!